Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thunder bolts and lightening

After the excitment of the Bushvale man's fellowship clay shoot (5 out of 10) i was ready for a good nights sleep. Charlotte decided I wouldn't get to sleep untill 2.40am (teething the back teeth now). At around 11.30pm there was a blinding flash (i thought it was a camera for some reason) and a great clap of thunder (it sounded more like a bomb). To day I found out a hpuise was hit in Ballymoney.
Not long back from talking to our YF in Bushvale about 'relationships'. I am always pleased with young people when you talk honestly and noy in an embaresed way about sex, they respond in kind. Not a bad crowd. The electricity was off at the church so we went to a farm house with a generator. Electricty wemt off at home when Charlotte was in the bath, and it must of been an adventure for her, because she didn't cry about leaving the bath at all.
Looking forward to watching SG:1 tomarrow and BBC3 are doing Farscape repeats. Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home