PS. What shoe width is she? Caitlin, who has Roger's stature, was wide (or fat, depending on your terminology!) and Riona's feet were too small and skinny when she first started walking they advised us to leave her in bare feet for a bit long (it was summer mind you) until they grew a bit! I think they were 3 1/2 E when she started toddling.
A Christian, Youth Worker, Husband and Father. I'm married to Julie with two Daughters who I adore (along with there mother). Also Scooby the Dog, who listens to my podcast.
5 Comments:
what wedding?
8:33 pm
what wedding????? Charlie and Camilla, of course!!!!!!!!!!!
9:46 pm
Isn't it Chaz and Milly?
10:32 pm
PS. What shoe width is she? Caitlin, who has Roger's stature, was wide (or fat, depending on your terminology!) and Riona's feet were too small and skinny when she first started walking they advised us to leave her in bare feet for a bit long (it was summer mind you) until they grew a bit! I think they were 3 1/2 E when she started toddling.
10:34 pm
oh, that one....
10:34 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home