Birthday wife
This is the time of year that, for 70 days, I get to tell Julie that she is one year older than me. How long can I keep saying this without need of good legal advice, I do not know.
We kind of had a Birthday weekend, with the oficial day on Friday, but it spills out onto Saturday and Sunday. Julie is still a bit misseable with the cold and caugh, so it was a good time to have something fun.
She got great presents and Charlotte was able to enjoy the present opening without wanting to open some. And not one but two birthday teas,
a number 27
and a steak feast.
And not frogetting the cake what I made [beaming with pride]
Don't worry, Charlotte ate as well.
Julie is now off work on the sick, between having a llarge bump, the caugh and the larg amount of work due to the change over from ink and quil to holo emitter is taking its tole on the girl. This will most likly be her until after maternity.

1 Comments:
I love Charlotte's smile. Looking forward to seeing her next weekend...and you guys as well.
10:42 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home