Books
Was at the men's fitness at church last night. Only three of us there, but good funa nd most of my muscles are sore today, so it must be working.
Today Julie, Charlotte and myself went to the libuary sale in Ballymena. Great bargins, but I have learnt from past mistakes. I didn't find any gems, but some nice things. A book on snooker tricks so I can showoff in work, an autobiography of Ronnie Barkers early stage life, coversation Klingon tape (destined for e-bay) and a Dalziel and Pascoe tape (destined for e-bay after I have a good listen).
When we got home I played some good music to Charlotte (Adam Ant, Larry Norman, James Taylor etc.) and we danced teh afternoon away.
We haev taped Monk, so we can watch that and lastweeks RTE1 ER, after Charlotte goes to bed. Must workon tha talks for Gillians group.

1 Comments:
Hey Mark, welcome to the world of blogging! R ;)
9:57 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home