Time travelers strife
With my excitment about the new Dr Who on Sat 26th March, I talked to some of our boys at work (Always looking for ways of showing how cool I really am). They never heard of him! WHat on earth do schools teach them. My favourit Dr was Colin Baker, mainly because in the comic, he had a penguin as a companion.
Gary came into drop-in today saying, in a calm everyday way, that he might have mumpsa nd he was going to the Dr in 20 mins. I chucked him out, telling him that because Charlotte hasn't had the MMR yet, I didn't want to risk her getting it. He came back after the Dr and said it wasn't mumps, but some type of throat infection. Gary made sure Charlotte wasn't in danger. It may seem like a wee thing, but really made my job worthwhile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home