Wednesday, March 02, 2005

On the mend

Charlotte has had a day with Granny Carol and Granda Billy and is feeling better. I posted a photo of sick Charlotte, wearing her "happy hat". It didn't seem to work. But she does laugh a lot, incase you think she is a miserable child. She took nearly 80- mins to get down tonighty, and still woke at 10pm. I hope she is down for the night.
I used Dolly thismorning in assembly about prayer using the Story of Dr Helen Rosevere, the parcel and answered prayer. I feel i am getting better at telling children stories, making it interesting and having a point. The more I see those with a real gift, the more I can try out new skills. The head in GPS is very good with the children. He spent a good 7 mins in a "pantomime act" with the children and was still able to gat their attention back within seconds.

6 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Glad Charlotte is on the mend, hope you both can get some good Zzzs. Maybe she's not smiling 'cos you showed her a picture of Uncle John?

10:47 pm

 
Blogger Mark said...

she is frowning, not crying ;-)

11:38 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Mark, our girls took about 4/5 years to get used to scary uncle John. Now he's no longer scary - they just laugh at him! ;)

6:46 pm

 
Blogger John said...

:(

8:41 pm

 
Blogger John said...

(Jacqueline says) You should see him with no clothes on...

8:42 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Do we have to?!

7:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home