Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Change of plans

What I planned for my morning off:

  • Paint shelves
  • Go to dentist
  • Mow lawn (first time this year) and possible weeding.

What I did do:

  • Take day off work to look after barfy child.

Charlotte boked round her last night, then thismorning at breakfast. She perked up after a two and half hour morning nap (after watching 'Farscape'). She decided to wait untill a) I was out and b) she had a belly full of milk before doing the barf tonight. SHe is now sound asleep in the only PJ's left. We recon its a milk reaction, and Julie will bring her to Doc David tomorrow.

Really anoyed that I still haven't got the garden seen to. It takes untill mid March for the soil (ha, more like super sticky stuff) to dry enough to walk on, and a good day or two for the grass to dry. Add to that the problem of not being able to adjust the height of the mower. Only days that I could of done it weather wise, we were away etc.

On the pluss side, our wee libruary has spurted out a Graphic Novel:Star Wars: The Last Command.

Had a Sunday School teachers meeting tonight, and decided on Childrens Day and Sunday School excursion (not quite the name used). Sunday 12th June and Saturday 18th respectfully.

Just something I noticed in relation to the comentarys of the Popes funeral, a GMTV reporter in Rome comented that the scean was like a football match, with the singing of the hynms.

On a foot note (he, he, he) Charlotte was measured for shoes as being 4H, but we do have some very child friendly shoe shops in both Coleraine and Ballymena (us going to the latter).

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

GMTV obviously don't get to many football matches in Milan then...

10:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home