Monday, April 25, 2005

Sunny days

Great weekend. Got the lawn done, and what a weight off that is. Started on Friday evening, and finished on Saturday morning, with strimming in the early afternoon. The mowing took about 3 hours, with changing the box every 7 steps. It's looking good now (a bit strawy, but that does not matter to me) but the vegitable patch will take a lot longer. I tried to strim it, but the strimmer didn't make a dent in the weeds. Julie sudgested weed killer. That is why I do the garden.

Later in the afternoon, we dandered into town and even tried the new sweet shop. Quarter of white Bon-Bons. Bought new sunglasses for the car, and nearly bought a new hat (somewhere in my deep subconcous I must be paranoid about baldness. Saw a TV programme the other day that sudgested men grow beards when they start to go bald.), but might go buy it for our holidays.

Made our own burgers for tea. Great taste, and if a remembered the bread crumbs, maybe they would stick together better. Dr Who after Charlotte went to bed. Good solid ending to the frst two parter. I do like the way it focuses on the life Rose leaves behind. Thay shouldn't of shown the Dalek in the teaser, but I am looking forward to it. He he.

Sunday was my turn for Church and communion. Out to the Rountrees after lunch. As always, good craic. Nice to see Jennifer beating Caroline up occasionaly. Charlotte is getting more teeth, and it took her quite while to get down last night, and she then woke between 10pm and 1am. Good job I was off thismorning.

We went to Coleraine look prices for roof bars for my car, and eBay wins. I then bought new trainers in Dunns(£27 for two pairs, I feel ripped off). We let Charlotte run free with the rains. SHe would of been everywhere if we let her. Must be very overwhelming to have so much that you can go to see now. Loves to head for shop stores.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

beards...bald...no!!!

11:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home