Saturday morning going through the papers in the pool (we now buy our weekly Saturday paper in terms of what the free gift is. Guardian won this week; it didn't have a free gift, but judging what gifts the other papers were give away, that was a good thing).
Mark, did you know you can post more than one picture per entry? You still have to post it onto the blog using Hello but you can then cut and paste the details from that blog entry into your one consolidated entry ifswim. You can also delete the bit which puts on the Hello logo. In fact, I was fiddling with my settings in Hello the other day and found a box which, when ticked, doesn't even add the logo in the first place. Well, I thought it was a minor victory!
A Christian, Youth Worker, Husband and Father. I'm married to Julie with two Daughters who I adore (along with there mother). Also Scooby the Dog, who listens to my podcast.
2 Comments:
Mark, did you know you can post more than one picture per entry? You still have to post it onto the blog using Hello but you can then cut and paste the details from that blog entry into your one consolidated entry ifswim. You can also delete the bit which puts on the Hello logo. In fact, I was fiddling with my settings in Hello the other day and found a box which, when ticked, doesn't even add the logo in the first place. Well, I thought it was a minor victory!
10:50 am
I'm glad to see that the Californian lifestyle has finally hit Ballymoney!
10:36 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home