Cool toys
I do like cool gizmo toys, but am truly aware that the fun of them wears off after a while (my own toy boy atests to that), but I have come across a couple of really cool toys (and as it is nowhere near my birthday or Christmas, you will know that this is no hint).
How cool is a Radio Control Dalek to scare the neighbours cat, and i thought the Darth Tater was cool untill i saw Spud Trooper. Geeks across the country are now counting pennies.
On another subject, I tend to read too many books at once. I am in the middle of Marks Gospel, The Seizing Art of Kung-Fu, Heart of Darkness, and some Clive Cussler audio books of Dirk Gently stories. Boys own adventure stuff, but good fun. It never gets confusing between them, probably form reading comics and mixing different stories. Infact, I am watcing Lost both on chanel 4 and RTE (about 13 weeks ahead). That is confucing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home