Friday, August 03, 2007

reinactment, big stones and Mary Peters

Yesterday we went to the Giants Causeway. I was really surprised by two things.

  1. The amount of tourists. The place was packed, and mainly by pleasant, clean and eloquent people (so obviously not locals, a the Nolan Show had an article about racist abuse for tourists in Bushmills that day). Really nice to see.

  2. How many photos Julie took of rocks (and us).
Also yesterday Katherine had a reenactment of the 'incident' on Tuesday. So if you were a witness to this ...



Today we were in Coleraine and stumbled across an 'Olympic 2012' event, getting Kids interested in winning medals and stuff. Charlotte signed up to a challenge to learn how to skip by 2012. I also saw Mary Peters! I was so Star struck that I just couldn't go up to her and ask for a photo. Julie just laughed. But it really was amazing to see such a genuine local celeb.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home