Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lie down and tell me all about it

Thursday night was good in work. While we had hard to handle guys in, they were great, and we had no bother. At one point we heard the whiz of what sounded like a firework, as it is the time of year that they start appearing on the street. When I went down to the door to see, I found them playing with a rocket baloon. Great fun.
Friday I had an interview for a course in Ballymena tech, Counciling with young people. I knew from talking to Caroline that it was just a 'get rid of the people who think this will allow them to practice' interview. Liz, the tutor interviewed me, and I think I ended up interviewing her more. She was encouraging me to see this course as a step to the Diploma in Councelling, which, acording to her, would allow me to practice (I always have the image of Lucy from the peanuts cartoons with her wee booth when I hear about counceling). I am a we bit doubtful of this, but doing the diploma in a few years might be a good move (but it is advised that you recieve counceling yourself while you are studying the diploma).
Oh yes. I was offered a place on the course.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Congratulations on your place on the course.

Somehow I now have the mental picture of you sitting on top of your kennel like Snoopy :)

10:50 pm

 
Blogger John said...

Like this.

10:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score!!!! Very pleased for you.

5:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home