Cheesy Easter
While Tesco do there best to turn Easter into a comercial event to rival Christmas with Easter mince pies and crackers, it's the Christian cheese that tastes worse, just look at the jelly bean poem and frame.
While Tesco do there best to turn Easter into a comercial event to rival Christmas with Easter mince pies and crackers, it's the Christian cheese that tastes worse, just look at the jelly bean poem and frame.
3 Comments:
Is that a spin-off of the Onion? I can't believe it's for real.
10:06 am
What I can't believe is how both you guys manage to find these sites. Did you read the the bloke on that site, John, who despises his wife? Amazing!
6:52 pm
Lol! Personally I laughed more at the 'Jesus Ascended to Heaven' craft and the 'Resurrection Cookies'.
I tell my friends off for posting anti-religion blogs, though I feel my counter arguments slipping away in face of sites like this.
1:21 am
Post a Comment
<< Home