Friday, May 16, 2008

Freedom

I have now finished the first year of my course. I Had an exam on Tuesday night, and it went really well. All the information i tried to cram into my diminutive mind actually went in and stuck, until I sat infront of the paper and it flooded out. Of course, i may have finished the year, but I don't know if I have passed it yet!
This now give me more free time. I have been revising, writing, journaling and compiling in most of my free moments over the past while, and it is now like being on holiday. But i am still working a full time job, and a family. I have started to read a book that is not about counselling (The Scarlet Pimpernel) and watch lots of TV. OK not so constructive but I have the time to do the garden and relax a bit more.
I will miss the class over the summer for the stretching it has been doing to me both mentally and emotionally, but I will also miss the comradely of my class mates.
But i don't have to think SO much now, he he.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it all went so well. Keep us posted about the results. Enjoy all that free time.

3:39 pm

 
Blogger Caroline said...

Congratulations!! Very pleased for you. Love when you revise for an exam and not only do you get asked about things that you revised, but you actually remember what they were to write them down! Happy "holiday".

3:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home