Saturday, April 29, 2006

Most disturbing fact of the week

I read on a posting that men can breast feed. I now know fear (i mean, do I now have to wax my nipple area?). Please don't tell Julie.
The websites that it uses as examples are babycenter.com and unassistedchildbirth.com. Somebody tell me this is a hoax.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark there are no words.There are literally just no words...

What next..men giving birth (hey, that's an idea)

9:49 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

No, it's not a hoax. I think it's been known for quite a while that there are some guys in some societies (which ones escape me right now) that do breast feed. Imo it's the best thing ever with your babe - very rewarding and I was glad I didn't have to fight Roger for the privilege. However, don't worry, Mark - I'm sure Julie will be far more capable than you!

10:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home