Saturday, March 24, 2007

First day of spring




What a great day. The buzz of lawnmowers showed what a good day it was. I should of mowed the lawn, dug the garden, but instead Charlotte helped me wash the cars.

After lunch we all went to Portrush and parked on the East Strand, where a Surf competition was happening. We spent a while building sand castles. We did have a walk around town, ice creama and the White House (as well as bumping into Alex and Christine).

In work this week..
One of the boys has been peeing round the toilet seat. It happened last friday during quest in teh Coffe shop loo, so a trap was easyto set. To be honest I was fairly certain who it was, but D is a herbitual lier. I mean, if you see him do something, he will still lie about it. So the trap was set yeaterday, he peed in seat, so i went up to him and said "you can either go out now, or clean the toilet seat you peed over". D stood up , said " It wasn't me, I'll clean it" and went on to do a faily good job of cleaning it. I was impressed, and told him so, that he took responsability for what he did wrong. The odd time there are these small victories.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I like the pictures - sounds like you had a nice afternoon in Portrush :)

3:04 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Wow - cute photos - you really do have a Mark lookalike and a Julie lookalike don't you! ;)

11:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home