To the bath
Had a nice relaxing weekend. Spent yeasterday buying shoes and making soup (my first).
Today was my turn for church. The Bible class was good, with the young people excited about a video night, but there may be war over what movie to show.
While I was away, Julie and Charlotte had a craft morning.
This afternoon we went to the sea side. It was warmer than it looked, and Charlotte enjoyed her first trip to the beach. When she sees the sea, she calls it the bath.
Making sand castles.
With Mums help.
Maybe she will be a builder....
...or a demolition expert.
Great view. The train comes out from a tunnel right under Mussenden Temple.
The cool Atlantic breeze.
The great new shoes and sand mixing experiment.
I am still totally amazed at the way people of a certain older generation cannot tell if Charlotte is a boy or girl. Dress her in pink from top to toe and they will still say 'what a lovely boy'. It even got to the stage that when a man said ' what a lovely boy' , his wife rebuked him with 'no, he's a girl'.

5 Comments:
Everyone thought I was a boy when I was little.
8:13 pm
Mmm - that explains a lot...
8:14 pm
When Caitlin was a baby someone once asked me why I dressed her in blue and denim when she was a girl... You can't win.
Ruth (who's forgotten her blogger password)
10:55 am
(Caitlin) Did you mum?
11:51 am
Did you mum?
11:52 am
Post a Comment
<< Home