Sunday, September 25, 2005

Another week, another Rountree...

We had a sick household this week. First Charlotte, and then Late Wednesday night, er, the bottom fell out of my world. Sad this is that Thursday was a busy day. The staff from the Ministries weere coming down for coffe at the Cornerstone in the morning (I had to call in sick for that) and my course started in the after noon.
The class is good and relaxed. Most of us were nervous, and feeling sick didn't help. But we did get out early. The session was just to let us know what would be expected of us in the course. The worst bit for me will be the journal. What to wright, especially for the first one. It is comforting to know the tutor, Liz, will help us through. Oh, yes. Immodium works;-)
Watched Dodge Ball last night. Havent laughed like that for many a film. Not a no-brainer teen comody that you seem to have too many of these days, but a smart movie that acts dumb, with jokes within jokes. Love the whole flick.
Julie hadn't been feeling top form this weekend. But she held together for today. After Bible Class and Praise Group in the main service, Laura Rountre was over for lunch.

This is the 3rd of teh Rountree Girls, and it was great to have her over. Charlotte even called her 'mummy', but then agin she calls me 'mummy' at times. They played,

and Julie and I relaxed. Nice after noon.

8 Comments:

Blogger John said...

DodgeBall, great movie, you'll be quoting whiteisms for the next week.

It's even better on the second viewing.

1:03 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice picture. I'll just ignore the title this time round. Next time...NO MERCY!!

;)

5:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, I hate to break this to you but...you ARE another Rountree! This appears to distress you and I for one am highly offended!

12:33 am

 
Blogger Mark said...

Now girls, no fighting, or i'll send you to your rooms!

10:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, I think you'll find that does nothing. Both will go to their rooms, but Lindsay will spend all her time on the phone and Laura will read. I find that wedgies are an effective form of punishment for both, but for severity, mess Lindsay's hair up. Hello, my siblings!!

10:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. Meant to comment on journal. The journal thing is horrible, I agree, but you get into the swing of it in time. All they really want to know is that you've listened, understood and applied it in some way. This is hard to do in the first few classes, but much easier when you get into the roleplays. Let me know how you're getting on.

10:03 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel another comment from another Rountree would be TOO much

5:43 pm

 
Blogger Mark said...

Coment all you want, it makes me seem popular;-)

10:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home