Just to keep up with Ruth and John, here are the countries I have visited. Look closely now, you may miss them. This is why I don't need an Irish passport.
The world is a safer place as a result. For the sake of it, I've now set up a stupid blog, but only so that I can post to Ruth's site (she doesn't allow anon comments any more). So my countries in a moment...
A Christian, Youth Worker, Husband and Father. I'm married to Julie with two Daughters who I adore (along with there mother). Also Scooby the Dog, who listens to my podcast.
4 Comments:
The world is a safer place as a result. For the sake of it, I've now set up a stupid blog, but only so that I can post to Ruth's site (she doesn't allow anon comments any more). So my countries in a moment...
2:07 pm
I managed to make out Malta!
5:58 pm
when did you go to Israel?
7:49 pm
I was in Israel through school, 3rd or 5th year. It is really sad that the bigest country shown is the one Iwas in for the least time.
10:09 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home