Update
Realized I haven't wrote for a while. Just haven't got round to it.
So, in work, we are trying to get the boys to volunteer to give up a couple of hours to serve soup, to raise money for charity (Tearfund), this not working at the moment, so we might have more luck convincing them to give up all there Christmas presents.
On one of the evening drop-ins, a girl gave me a phone to give to one of the boys. A few mins after he got it, it rang.
"Yes, its me.......of course I got the phone!!"
In the coffee shop, an old man wit a dog came in. Nice guy except he swears and has rather rude jokes such as "Why are policemen's balls bigger than firemen's?" When he left, some of our regulars asked about him. I told them he was a nice guy, except for his bad language, to which one old lady asked "Do you mean his grammar?"
Bible Class has now a web page for extras. We will be talking about the nine lessons for Christmas for the next couple of weeks.
We were around at the Rountrees today, where Charoltte insisted on calling Jenny "Lady", much to Jens annoyance. He, he.

4 Comments:
So why are policemen's balls bigger than firemen's then?
9:27 pm
Because they sell more tickets.
9:38 pm
Send me the url for your yoot site. How did you decide to implement it?
10:09 pm
She called Jen 'lady'? Sigh...I thought I was special...
3:40 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home