"Hey, Lady" (or, yet another Rountree photo shoot)
I am starting to be less busy, and feeling a bit more relaxed.
Sunday I woke with a headake that just got worse. I eventually eneded up in bed after phoning the manse to say I couldn't make it to Bible Class. Slept for a few hours. I think it was stress, just too much on my mind. We had a great roast dinner, with plenty of fresh veg, and Caroline came round in the afternoon, and stayed to late evening.
Caroline the intrepid reporter would do anything to get a photo of the 50ft toddler.
Girls like to shop.
Julie uses this tiem to relax
It was nice for several reasons
- It is great to see any of the Rountrees
- Someone else to play with Charlotte
- She didn't just visit for a short time, but wanted to stay for a proper visit.
Charlotte took her time warming to Caroline, but eventually made it. Caroline is a hard word for a girl who is almost two to say, so she shouted "Lady! Come here!".
Work has been fine. I was out for a good walk on Monday lunchtime, and we got the new window in. Since the putty would not set for a week or two, should we put up a sign saying, 'please do not touch this window'. No, of course not. The boys and girls did paly up a bit on Monday night, but the rest of the week has been good, except for the girls asking who is older, Ruth or me. Did they even have to ask?

1 Comments:
Julie - you looked whacked! Keep putting those feet up you! x
9:47 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home