back
Sorry i havent updated for a while, but I feel swamped.
I have been to a smoking in the work place and government change to alcohol legislation conferences (and you really don't want to hear about that). I have had updated CPA training, which is monotonus, but neccesary. I am struggling in my course and now have an assignment. I just feel bogged down with stuff. I have been preparing stuff for Bible Class and amongst this, working and spending time with family.
Other than that I am fine.

4 Comments:
(((Hugs))) all round from those English rellies of yours ;)
6:39 pm
Hope you can chill a bit over the weekend. Get Charlotte to show you how.
9:45 pm
If you need anyhelp with the course or assignment, let me know. January sounds like its been a bit mad for all concerned. Let's see what we can make of February...
3:41 pm
Sometimes life gets like that and it is very difficult especially in the dark winter months. It will get better. Just keep the priorities right. Lots of love from us all.
7:34 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home