If your nappy and you know it...
We have started potty training. (sorry, no pictures).
This has to be the most difficult parenting experience I have faced yet, even harder than the black poo.
Friday evening, within one hour, she was on the potty 4 times (no result), wet herself 3 times and pooed herself 3 times. If it wasnt for Julies, her controll and gentle pressure, I could not do this. I want to rub her nose in it, or let her run nakid in the back garden for a few days, as nature intended; but Julie told me not to (something to do with social services).
Julie is still being sick, and now has bad back pain.

4 Comments:
Not an easy experience but you will get there. Many more poos and wet pants to come. Distinctly remember washing about 12 pairs of pants one afternoon. Good test of patience. Hang in there. Sorry Julie is still unwell
11:15 pm
The indispensable Rountrees are delighted that Charlotte is enjoying the kitchen and the previous comment is from us.
11:19 pm
You need a week at home (ie without too many outings and interruptions) which usually helps crack it. I HATED potty training. C, as you would imagine, was a piece of cake and Ri was the absolute opposite. We tried when she was 28 months to no avail. I think she got there about 30 months. At one stage I was quite convinced she'd still be in nappies when she went to school! ;)
9:07 pm
Mum, to be fair, it was probably last week that you washed twelve pairs of pants. But in a house with 4-6 people in it, this is not an impressve claim. (but if you're referring to one specific child, it wasn't me...)
10:04 am
Post a Comment
<< Home