Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Garage build wk5

The concrete floor went in today. It looks well with the pebble dash.


I had a Kidney infection last week. I was on a "Volunteer walk leader" course (dull, dull, dull) and got bad pains on the walk. I decided to leave at lunch time. Unfortuntely, I had to go to Ballymena and hand in some work for my course, so a 40 min drive and 2hr wait to see the tutor befor I headed home, and got an emergency appointment for the doc. Got some big blue tablets ("take four tonight to kick-start it") and to bed. Really painfull, especially when I burped, hicuped or shiverred, which i did a lot. The next day I was feeling fine.

Saturday was the Ballymoney Show, and we took Charlotte to see the cattle, sheep, horses and sheep dog show. She was more interested in eating her ice-cream. The child had it all over her, but enjoyed every last dribble (most on her) and was even more delighted to learn that you can eat the cone. But I payed for being out, and was bad again that night. I only went back to work today.

Charlotte is enjoying the weather (hot, hot, hot) even if Julie is suffering it. (any day now, it has to be).

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Glad garage is up before babe is out. Sorry to hear about your kidney infection - hope you are fine now. Charlotte looks to be having a ball! Hope Julie is well - thinking of you all. When is due date?

9:35 am

 
Blogger John said...

Garage looks good.

You = kidney infection, Me = chest infection. Not a good week.

6:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home