Saturday, June 24, 2006

At last... an update

As you can imigine, the last week has been a tad busy, so the last thing I haev wanted to do after a hard day is to blogg.
But here I am now. Julie and Katherine are fine, both came home on Wed, and we all seem to be falling into a rythem, mostly of not sleeping. Charlotte has taken to the role of BIG sister like a dog to steak, and often has to be dragged off in mid kiss. She is loving the attention, and gifts.

Today was the Ballymoney Mayers show, consisting of one float and 50 tractors sailing round town. There was a Silver band on the back of a lorry, but they were drownd out by the tractors. The country market was expanded to celebrate. There was an ice-cream stall.

It has been a week of good news. The latest it that there is now a comic shop in Coleraine. I will truly believe when I see it, but reporst are from reputablie sources.

And I leave you with the much anticipated pics...

7 Comments:

Blogger ruthEbabes said...

Congratulations Mark!!! She's absolutely gorgeous... and Charlotte seems to be doin a great job!

Hope Julie gets a wee bit of rest!

God Bless

1:53 pm

 
Blogger John said...

Brilliant pictures Mark, great to see Charlotte and Katherine interacting! Remember, big siblings are a good thing!

3:40 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Is that Charlotte giving the kiss of life?

Has the beard gone?

K looks great (as you'd expect). Now, about big siblings. I'm pretty sure I see that both ways...

10:55 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katherine looks absolutely gorgeous and the rest of you don't look so bad either. We are really looking forward to seeing you all soon. Remember that all the best families start with two girls.........Lots of love

7:12 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Many congrats Mark. Our girls will love seeing pictures of their new cousin. Quite amazed at this Adams-girl thing - it must be a generation thing.

Ruth xx

8:56 pm

 
Blogger Ruth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did love the pictures!

8:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home